Jelquing has been in use for thousands of years by the Middle East men as a method for penis enlargement. The term jelquing, also known as Jelking and Jelqing, is often used to identify penile milking, stretching and rubbing exercises that are applied as a way to increase penis girth and length naturally. Nowadays, Jelquing methods have become the most used natural penile enlargement exercise at home.
How do jelquing exercises work?
Jelquing exercise works by promoting more blood flow into your penile Aarea. Jelquing will extend the cell walls of your manhood to allow for larger amounts of blood to get into the penile area. Jelquing will increase the your penile girth as well as the length, but the jelquing results are seen most markedly when the peni is erect.
How long does it take to see results?
Jelquing, as in the case of other exercises, requires to be completed day-after-day until you reach your target penile size. You will be able to see some jelqing results and an increase in penile size after only four weeks and more pronounced results after few months.
How to jelq properly?
It is important that you maintain a journal of your Jelq results. This Jelq diary should also contain measurements of your penile girth and legth on a weekly basis. This will help you keep track of your Jelquing results.
Measure your penis
Measure both your erect penile length and width before you start the Jelquing. You can certainly record your flaccid penile size but this can vary between measurements so the most critical measurements to record are when your dick is erect. There are various techniques to measure your penile width and length. You can use any technique as long as you use the same method during your jelqing exercises. So make sure that you use the same method each week.
Jelqing warm up
Jelquing exercise is just like any other workout - you want to warm-up before you start jelquing. For the jelqing warm-up you can simply rub your pennis in warm water, or follow the steps below:
- Gentlty massage/rub you manhood until it is semi-erect
- Soak a washcloth in warm water
- Wrap the soaked washcloth around your pennis for a few minutes
- Repeat the above steps for at least three times.
Basic jelquing method
There are many variations of Jelquing methods and variations. You can have access to all the Jelqing exercises when you subscribe to a penile exercise program such as PenisHealth. The basic Jelquing techniques involve the steps below:
- Make sure that your penis is not fully erect
- Put a lubricant, such as vaseline, on both your hands and your dick
- Make an OK sign with the thumb and index finger of one hand around the base of your penis and hold it securely.
- Start milking your penis from base to end towards the head.
- When you reach your penile tip, make another OK sign with your other hand and start milking as you did previously with the first hand
- Continue milking your dick alternating between your hands. You can perform 100 jelqs in about five minutes.
As any other exercises, there are few things to consider to safely perform exercises. Here are the essential recommeded safety points:
- Always do the Jelqing warm-up exercises before beginning the jelquing exercise
- Always use adequate lubricant during Jelquing exercises
- Don't squeeze too hard when applying the jelq grip.
- If it hurts or you see bruising on your penis after Jelquing exercises then your jelq grip is too hard
- Jelq only when your penis is partially erect to avoid injuring your endowment.
- Always perform a "warm-down" (same as a warm-up) routine at the end of your Jelquing exercise.
- Don't do more than 100 jelqs each day for the first week.
- During the second week, perform 200 jelqs each day;
- For the third week, complete 300 jelqs each day; and
- from the fourth week onward, try and complete 500 jelqs each day.