Before we guide on how to measure penis girth let's first define what is penis girth? The penis girth is a measure of how thick your penis is, and it can be determined by measuring the penile circumference; this is the distance around the widest part of your endowment when fully erect. So how to Measure Penis Girth?
In order to measure the girth of your penis, you will need a measuring tape or a ruler, a string and a pencil.
- You will first need your penis to be fully erect (by massaging it or whatever method you’re comfortable with);
- Place the measuring tape or the string end at the widest part of your penis and wrap it carefully around one time;
- Read the value on the measuring tape. If using string, mark the spot where the string first touches itself, and take the marked string and lay it against the ruler. Read to the nearest quarter-inch measurement;
- Record this number in a piece of paper;
- Repeat the above at least two more times, preferably with different erections and on different days as the measured value of the penis size will differ depending on many factors including the level of arousal, time of day, room temperature, and frequency of sexual activity;
- Calculate the average penile girth by dividing the sum of all the measurement values by the number of measurements. For example, if you measure your penis girth 3 times and recorded: 4.7, 4.9, and 4.8 inches then the total is: 4.7+4.9 + 4.8= 14.4 and your penile girth size is: 14.4 divided by 3 that is 4.8 inches.